Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bento for 6/19

So I made a really yummy dinner last night which I brought as my bento the next day. I made polenta with chicken stock and romano cheese and spread that on a plate in the middle, I then topped it with sauteed spinach with garlic and a touch of white balsamic. Next I put on a thin slice of chicken breast (flour dredged and then lightly sauteed in EVOO) topped with simple chunky tomato sauce and finished with a chiffonade of fresh basil and a smidge of locatelli. I also roasted veggies from our CSA and the depths of the produce drawer and scattered them around it. Behold!


Not quite so impressive in the bento but delicious noneless. It was a Core meal too (except for the flour). Flex points below based on what I figured in recipe builder.


Sauteed chicken in simple tomato sauce (4), sauteed spinach with garlic (0), polenta (2.5), roasted vegetables (1).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: