Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bento for 10/4

Well I woke up late, as did everyone else in the house, so I was tripping over the mad breakfast scramble to pack my lunch and hit the road. I had cute shapes and presentation planned but alas was lucky to throw it in the tiffin and GO! This was a really freaking tasty lunch though. It's a toss up between this and our rocking falafel feast we had for dinner \(^o^)/



Big layer of tiffin clockwise from top; roasted ginger maple kuri squash, TJs organic "Green with Envy" mix, mini pineapple rings and sliced banana.
Small layer of tiffin; short brown rice mixed and topped with nori tamago furikake and sliced mariated and grilled chicken.

Wish I could find a better way to divide food than foil. I need to pick up some sushi baran grass dividers or something...

No comments: