Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bento for 10/25

Our camera is on the fritz. We finally troubleshot it as a bent pin in the memory card slot. Unfortunately that meant I had to use my crappy camera phone. Lunch was really yummy but I was unable to catch a picture of the soup which was the star of the meal.

So in the unpictured lunch jar I had some of my favorite artisan soup-maker's handcrafted Indian Corn Chowder. It was truly superb and I ate every last drop! It was silky and rich with clean flavors that were well balanced. It wasn't strained which I liked. I prefer soups tohave at least some "tooth" to them.



In the Laptop Lunch (clockwise) I had a green salad from CSA-grown greens, carrots and peppers; sliced local asian pear; Annie's Goddess dressing in the mini lidded container; a few Sweetzel's spiced wafers; a grilled raw cheddar and asian pear on whole wheat.

No comments: