Friday, November 17, 2006

Bentos for 11/13 through 11/17

I was in training all last week as well as experiencing one of the more difficult weeks I've had in a very long while. I just couldn't bear to take phone pics of my lunches last week however I did pack my lunch every single day. I'm pretty proud that I was able to do that and am planning on what to do with the $50 I saved by not buying breakfast or lunch!

Monday: Roast beef and gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and homemade whole wheat french bread

Tuesday: Beefy cheesy noodle mix, salad w/ lemon tahini, almonds, grapes

Wednesday: Sloppy joe on whole wheat bun, cheese stick, salad w/ smoked tomato, almonds and grapes

Thursday: Ham, potatoes au gratin, salad w/ lemon tahini dressing, almonds

Friday: Leftover cheesesteak mixture (chipped beef, fried onions, and cheese), baked beans, small side of au gratin potatoes, salad w/ lemon tahini, apple

No comments: